The Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chosen Few

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Semper_fi

Semper_fi

Prestige!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!   Prestige!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello li, its time that Joshie teach you another call of duty lesson. Obviously if you are 10th prestige ( fairly or unfairly cough cough FACK Shocked ) then disreguard it. However, what I'm getting to is that if you stay level 65 for longer than a week you have issues. geek JUST GO PRESTIGE!!! You won't look like nubs and you get to own everyone up as you go along. What I've noticed is that after your prestige twice, you do get better and it shows in k/d ration which for some of us cough cough FACK isnt good because of the ethernet prestige glitch cheers ! Anyway, just got prestige and the clan will appreciate it. Thanks for your time children, Josh aka money maker marine
Back to top Go down
FACK u2

FACK u2

PostSubject: Re: Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!   Prestige!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm

fuck u faget look at my other acc D33Z_DAM_NUT5 its 2.86 im bout to prestige on it 2
Back to top Go down
MayorWest13
Admin
MayorWest13

PostSubject: Re: Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!   Prestige!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm

lol i nvr prestign wut i get from it a cookie?
Back to top Go down
https://thechosenfew.rpg-board.net
Semper_fi

Semper_fi

PostSubject: Re: Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!   Prestige!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm

CUSTOM WEAPON SLOTS DUMMY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!   Prestige!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chosen Few :: Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: