The Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chosen Few

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAINO BOMBS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FACK u2

FACK u2

DRAINO BOMBS Empty
PostSubject: DRAINO BOMBS   DRAINO BOMBS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

as u know its 3 days away until the 4th that means its time for explosives 101 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

draino bomb: aluminum foil in a plastic bottle pour draino put the cap on throw it and...........KABOOOOOOOM!!!

im makin them and i also have M80s and quarter sticks find the quarter stix from ur local hustler or ohio
Back to top Go down
Semper_fi

Semper_fi

DRAINO BOMBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAINO BOMBS   DRAINO BOMBS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:24 am

My cuz from pennsylvania is bringing me 5 belts of m80's 30 roman candles, cherry bombs (for our annual mailbox run) smoke bombs to throw in peoples front porches, something that looks like a stick of dynamite, and something he wouldnt tell me, probably illegal, BEST PART OF ALLLLLLL WE HAVE MOLOTOVS!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to through thm in dumpster in back yard thats full of dry wood (tarp on it fack i know it rained sir) and have a huge ass bonfire.
Back to top Go down
FACK u2

FACK u2

DRAINO BOMBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAINO BOMBS   DRAINO BOMBS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 am

molotovs i made them b4 all u feel wen they break is the fuckn heat from the fire lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRAINO BOMBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAINO BOMBS   DRAINO BOMBS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAINO BOMBS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chosen Few :: Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: